Carbajal’s Garden Center and Landscape Services in Lawrenceburg recently hosted Dahlia Days and photographers were invited to come by to take pictures.
If you missed Dahlia Days, you can still see some of the Dahlias. Four different photographers submitted the photos they captured, which were turned into large prints that are now hanging in the windows of several downtown businesses.
Through Thursday, Oct. 15, you can walk around Main Street to see the 23 Dahlia photos. You’ll find them in the windows at the following locations:
- Anderson County/Lawrenceburg Tourism Office – 108 E. Woodford St.
- Sweet Mash – 101 S. Main St.
- Ellycakes – 101 S. Main St.
- Sweet Doodle Co. – 105 S. Main St.
- Bluegrass Sabor – 115 S. Main St.
- Nutgrass Law Office – 123 S. Main St.
- Nanric/Old Gatsby Gallery – 133 S. Main St.
- Cinnamon’s Flowers and Gifts – 201 S. Main St.
- Bourbon Street on Main – 204 S. Main St.
- Art Alley – 100 W. Court St.
- Heavens to Betsy – 116 S. Main St.