Local retail businesses in Lawrenceburg will be allowed to reopen on Wednesday, May 20 and many are making plans to do just that, within the social distancing requirements outlined by the state.
Business owners must keep their customer count to within 33 percent of the maximum permitted capacity and maintain six feet of space between those inside. To learn about all of the Healthy at Work requirements click here
If you plan to shop at a retail store in Lawrenceburg on or after May 20, here is a quick look at what some of the locally-owned businesses are already planning:
- 2nd Chance Boutique Upscale Consignment will be resuming their normal days and hours.
- Art Alley & Frame Clinic will be resuming their normal days and hours.
- Chick A Dees Specialty Shoppe will be resuming their normal days and hours.
- Magnolia House Consignments will be relocating to a building near Kroger and will reopen July 1.
- Myrtle and Me Boutique will be resuming their normal days and hours.
- Sweet Doodle Co. , a brand new downtown store, is opening for the first time on May 20.
- Sweet Mash – They will reopen May 20 and will then be open Wednesday-Saturday from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. On Mondays and Tuesday’s they’ll be closed to the public, but will be available for curbside pickup and prescheduled private shopping for anybody not comfortable with a public setting. Scheduling for private shopping can be done online or by contacting them directly.
- Tastefully Delicious is planning to reopen to walk-in customer traffic after Memorial Day, but will continue with online sales at least until the sidewalk replacement project is completed outside of their store.
Some other businesses are still working on their reopening plans, which will be posted here when they become available.
If you aren’t sure whether a local store where you’d like to shop has reopened on May 20, it is advisable for you to call first to check their status before going there.
For a listing of several of the locally-owned Lawrenceburg retail businesses, click here