The Stave Fest, launched in Lawrenceburg in 2019, is back again for 2020.
The music, food truck and craft vendor event will take place on Saturday, Sept. 12 on the Lawrenceburg Green and along Main Street in the downtown area.
Artisan craft vendors will open up the event at 10 a.m., with individual booths set up along Main Street. Live music kicks off on the Green at 11 a.m. and continues on until 10:30 p.m. The food trucks start serving at 11 a.m. and will keep cooking until 10 p.m.
Downtown restaurants and merchants will be open during The Stave Fest, with some expanding their businesses out onto the street during the event.
Masks or face coverings will be required for those who attend, as well as social distancing.
The musical lineup and performance schedule is as follows:
- Sam Hawkins – 11-11:45 a.m.
- Billy & Casey – 12-12:45 p.m.
- Time Flyers – 1-1:45 p.m.
- Ashley Renae – 2-2:45 p.m.
- Puncheon Creek – 3-3:45 p.m.
- Andy Palmer – 4-4:45 p.m.
- Joe Robinson – 5-5:45 p.m.
- Jarrod Ray Stratton – 6-6:45 p.m.
- D. Boone Pittman & The Fugitives – 7-8 p.m.
- Liquid Velvet – 8:15 p.m. until?