If you liked the eight vendors at Food Truck Friday back in June you’re going to love the 17 food and beverage vendors coming to The Stave Fest on Sept. 7.
Along with 11 live musical acts, 23 artisan craft vendors, and activities for kids, the food will be a highlight at the festival.
Here is a look at who’ll be selling food, treats, and adult beverages:
- Rocket’s Rollin’ Grill – ribeye sandwiches, angus burgers, fish sandwiches, onion rings, fries
- Kona Ice – flavored ice drinks
- Route 52 Moonshine – moonshine shots, bloody Mary, white Russian, moonshine truffles, and flavored ice
- Seafood Lady – seafood
- Community Q – barbecue
- Taqueria Garcia – Mexican food
- Riverboat Grill – egg rolls
- Manje’s Kitchen – burgers, pulled pork, nachos, fries
- Taylor Belle’s – ice cream
- Lawrenceburg Candy Cottage – candy
- West 6th Brewing – craft beer
- Rising Sons Winery – wine
- Eddie’s Roasted Corn – roasted corn
- Hurrikane’s – gourmet hot dogs, fried pickles, pig and pickles, veggie dish and bourbon bread pudding
- Gary Stotler – ice cream
- Suga Mommas – fried pineapple, peaches, Twinkies, honeybuns and funnel cakes
The Stave Fest begins at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 7, with music starting at 11 a.m. and continuing on until 9:30 p.m. Admission is free.
For more about The Stave Fest, click here