Allison Pinkston Wild Turkey Inventory Specialist Allison Pinkston started her career with Wild Turkey in August of 1995. She has worked closely with the public for her entire career in Anderson County and surrounding counties. An Anderson County resident for over 40 years, she believes that tourism is an essential component to the economic success and growth of Lawrenceburg and Anderson County. She graduated with an Associate Arts in Communications from the University of Kentucky. While attending UK, she served an internship in Lexington with Channel 36 WTVQ.
She has been happily married for 23 years to Brad Pinkston and has two daughters, Mallory and Sydney. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, reading and drinking chai tea lattes. She is an aspiring author. Recently, she participated in the Killer Nashville Writers Conference. She is, currently, editing her manuscript to be submission ready.
Dan Stumph Printer by trade. Dan has served on numerous committees and boards, Casa Ad Hock and Board of Directors, Chairman of The Anderson County Burgoo Festival, Civil War Battle of Dogwalk Board of Directors and City of Lawrenceburg BOZA.
Goal: to make every resident in Anderson County a Certified Tourism Ambassador.
Gabe Uebel Owner - Splatter Inc. In 2004, Gabe founded Splatter Inc. in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky. Over the years, Splatter has grown to be one of the region’s premier screen printing, embroidery, promotional, and team sales leaders. He currently serves as the President of Anderson County Little, Past Chair of the Anderson County Chamber of Commerce, and Past President of the Lawrenceburg Rotary Club. Gabe is looking forward to serving Anderson County in his new role on the Tourism Commission.
Gene Wilhoit Trail Suites
Jackson Horton Heavens to Betsy • Graphic Design, Ad Production, Marketing & Advertising for major retail entities, national publications, prominent advertising agencies of Central Kentucky, corporate printing companies, newspapers, etc. in capacities including full-time employment, special project contractual and freelance.
• Along with wife Betsy Horton, they've grown their Heavens to Betsy! Deli from a small hometown cafe into one of the most popular and favorite destination eateries along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail serving tourists from all over the world.
Marlene Yung Owner/Innkeeper of the Lawrenceburg Bed & Breakfast - Owner/Innkeeper of the Lawrenceburg Bed & Breakfast
- Moved to Lawrenceburg with Husband in 2012 from Louisville KY
- Worked in the Allergy Field as a Consultant for the later years of professional career
- Founded the National Organization "American Society of Allergy Professionals" and operated as President of the group for 10 years
- Started "Ladies Day in Lawrenceburg" 4 years ago as a way to make locals more aware of the Small Businesses in Lawrenceburg
- Proud to call Lawrenceburg "Home" and be able to welcome visitors to this great Small Town America.
Todd Hyatt Owner - Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn Todd Hyatt is owner of Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn and is also part owner of Lois Ann Disponett Real Estate where he has been a licensed realtor for 28 years. A lifelong resident of Anderson County, he has been on the commission since 2010.